Alexander Glassman concentrates his practice in municipal law, real estate and tax matters, personal injury, family law and general litigation.
As a municipal lawyer, Alexander represents the Firm’s municipal clients, including the Treasurer of Montgomery County, at public meetings and in matters before the Courts in Pennsylvania. Alexander also advises the Firm’s municipal clients on a multitude of issues including compliance with Federal and state laws and local ordinances. Alexander also works on family law matters, civil litigation including personal injury, and corporate matters for the Firm. Alexander has argued in the Commonwealth Court and routinely has hearings in Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County and Chester County. Alexander grew up in Holland, Northampton Township, Bucks County and attended Council Rock High School South, graduating in 2005. Alexander now resides in Upper Dublin Township, Montgomery County with his wife and Labrador retriever. Alexander became an attorney because he wanted to help people solve their arduous problems. The most rewarding part of being an attorney is getting your client an excellent result, whether through litigation or hard fought negotiation. Regarding pro bono: Alexander regularly volunteers for legal aid handling protection from abuse cases.
- Montgomery County Tax Claim Bureau, Assistant Solicitor
- Whitemarsh Township Authority, Assistant Solicitor
- Borough of Conshohocken Zoning Hearing Board, Assistant Solicitor
- East Norriton Township Zoning Hearing Board, Assistant Solicitor
- Plymouth Township, Assistant Solicitor
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Bucks County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Montgomery Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Upper Dublin Democratic Committee
- Beta Sigma Beta, Board Member
- Rising Star Super Lawyer 2018
- B.A., in Political Science, Pennsylvania State University, 2008
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law, 2012