Barbara R. Merlie joined Rudolph Clarke in the spring of 2015.
Barbara previously practiced in Bucks and Montgomery Counties, concentrating in municipal, land use and zoning, after practicing in Washington, D.C. with a concentration in broadcasting and cable television matters before the Federal Communications Commission. A New Jersey native, Barbara relocated to Bucks County in 1989.
Ms. Merlie received her B.S. degree from College Misericordia in 1972. She earned her J.D. from The Columbus School of Law, The Catholic University of America, in 1981.
- North Wales Water Authority
- Central Bucks Regional Police Commission Civil Service Commission
- Morrisville Borough Civil Service Commission
- Perkasie Borough Civil Service Commission
- Middletown Borough Civil Service Commission
Montgomery Bar Association, Member
Montgomery Bar Association Realtor/Bar Liaison Committee, Member
Bucks County Bar Association, Member
Ms. Merlie served for several years on the Board of Directors of the Bucks County Women’s Fund, a public foundation that has since merged into the Women’s Advocacy Coalition.