Gregory R. Heleniak concentrates his practice in municipal, zoning and education law matters.
A Montgomery County native, Greg has a deep connection to the area through the former farm in Upper Merion Township (King of Prussia) that has been in his family for over 120 years. These generational roots have inspired Greg’s passion to help local leaders create and implement quality services and smart policies for the residents of their townships, boroughs, and school districts. Greg has witnessed first-hand the effects of land use policies on his family property and has focused his career on helping both municipalities and residents navigate the difficult waters of zoning and land development. Greg’s belief that education is the foundation of our society ignites his passion of assisting school districts in creating positive, successful, and inclusive environments for fostering early and life-long learning in our communities. Greg returned to Rudolph Clarke after focusing on zoning and land development matters throughout the Greater Philadelphia Area. Additionally, Greg previously worked with an engineering and land surveying office in King of Prussia, focusing on site design and development management.
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Independence Business Alliance
Honors and Awards
- Montgomery County Planning Commission Planning Education Certificate
- Pennsylvania (2012)
- New Jersey (2012)
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2015)
- Political Science, Pennsylvania State University (2007)
- Widener University School of Law (2012)
- When not practicing law, Greg enjoys playing in community sports leagues, college sports, cars, trivia, architecture, and advocating for pet rescue and adoption. Greg is active with Stonewall Sports – Philadelphia, a local chapter of a national LGBTQ+ sports league that focuses on community and charitable advocacy. He is a Life Member of the Penn State Alumni Association and an Eagle Scout.