Although local history goes back to the 1600’s, we live in a rapidly changing region. Montgomery (3rd), Bucks (4th) Delaware (5th) and Chester (7th) counties are some of the most populated counties in Pennsylvania and still growing. As communities like ours grow and change, they must adapt in accordance with local, state and national laws. They need guidance from experienced attorneys in order to protect the quality of life residents have come to expect while meeting the community’s future needs.
We handle all aspects of administrative and municipal law including:
– Municipal law and litigation services for counties, boroughs and townships
– Labor relations with public employees, including bargaining, grievance proceedings, litigation and more
– Public finance, including advise on municipal tax matters and finance issues
– Land use law, including ordinances, zoning, variances, right of way and conditional use
– Library law
– Environmental law
– Protection of historical sites
– General counsel services, including assistance with drafting ordinances and election issues
– General administrative counsel
– Municipal utility law and the provision of guidance on water, wastewater and sewer regulations and management
– Condemnation and eminent domain laws
– Prosecution services for ordinance violations and violations of state and local traffic code
– Commercial litigation
Municipal law is a diverse and expanding area. Our attorneys work hard to provide creative solutions to complex problems. Our experience and professionalism allows us to serve our clients efficiently and in a cost-effective manner. Click here to see a partial list of our clients.
If your legal issue is related to matters like land use, public services, city planning, and safety issues, the state, local and municipal law attorneys at Rudolph Clarke can help. To learn more, contact us at (215) 633-1890 or fill out our online contact form.