Edward Rudolph is a founding partner at Rudolph Clarke, LLC. He is a Philadelphia area native who graduated from Temple University in 1965.
After receiving his law degree from Villanova University in 1968, Ed chose to concentrate his legal practice on municipal law, wills and estates, real estate and commercial transactions. Ed has represented municipalities and authorities throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties for more than forty years. Ed advises the Firm’s municipal clients on a multitude of issues including compliance with federal, state and local laws and represents the Firm’s municipal clients at public meetings and hearings. He serves as solicitor to Bensalem Township, Northampton (Bucks County) Municipal Authority, Warwick Township Water & Sewer Authority, and Norristown Municipal Waste Authority. Ed enjoys using his experience to help communities find creative and effective solutions to complex problems.
Bar and Court Admissions
- 1968, Pennsylvania U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania Third Circuit Court of Appeals U.S. Supreme Court
- Bucks County Bar Association
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association, Member
- Special Counsel to Pearl S. Buck International
- Former Temple University Trustee (2012-2017)